By accessing GradsKey and GradsKey services, you agree that you have read and agree to this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use any of GradsKey services, and close your account.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time, so please review this Agreement for any changes. You will be deemed to have accepted the modified Agreement through your continued access or use of GradsKey or the Services.
GradsKey is a social networking platform for the benefit of students, professionals to display and enhance their skills. Organizations can be benefited by searching and finding the right candidates from GradsKey.
Minimum age of an individual should be 18 years to have an account in GradsKey and to access contents of GradsKey.
GradsKey platform can be accessed also by Mobile phones and notifications may come to your registered mobile number and Email. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number or your Email Id, you agree to promptly update your account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number.
Your Membership. As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Service. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section or any unauthorized activities that occur under your password or account.
Registration. In order to access any of the Services, individuals and businesses will be asked to submit certain information about the user (“Registration Information”). You represent and warrant that all Registration Information you have provided is true, accurate, current and complete.
Your profile would be made available for the access of any one, even a non-member can access it. However, you can control your contact details not to be shared with all. Similarly your GradsKey Activities details can be controlled not to be shared with all. By default your connections can see your GradsKey Activities. It can also be seen by the recruiting organization, if you agree. It is your responsibility to protect your contact information and GradsKey Activity information through correct setting options.
GradsKey and the Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links or other access to third-party sites and resources that are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and we do not endorse such sites and resources. If you access a third-party site from GradsKey or the Services, then you do so at your own risk. We provide such access or links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of the link does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content on those third-party sites. Your use of any third-party websites and the services provided by them is governed solely by such site’s policies. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Services are between you and the third party, and you agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party.
We welcome links to the Site. You may establish a link to this Site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by us or any group or individual affiliated with us. You may not use on your site any content or Trademarks appearing on the Site in establishing the link. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the content or other materials on the Site without prior written consent.
You may enable or log in to the Services via various online third-party services, such as social media and social networking services like Facebook, Google, or Twitter. By logging in or directly integrating these Social Networking Services into the Services, we make your online experiences richer and more personalized.
In addition, we are not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with Social Networking Services. As such, we are not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Social Networking Services. We enable these features merely as a convenience and the integration or inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation.
You may access and use GradsKey and the Services only for lawful purposes and solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to discontinue any aspect of GradsKey or the Services at any time and without notice. All rights not expressly granted to you under this Agreement are reserved by us and our licensors.
You agree that you will not:
- license, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party GradsKey or the Services; or modify or make derivative works based upon GradsKey or the Services; or reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code, underlying structure, ideas, algorithms or method of operation of GradsKey or the Services, or authorize any third party to do any of the foregoing; or access or make use of GradsKey or the Services by scripts or automated services; or impersonate any person or use a name that you are not authorized to use; or compromise, violate or impair system or network security or operation;
- Bully, harass or insult any Member or other user of the Site; Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided on GradsKey); Use an image that is not your likeness, including a head-shot photo for your profile that is not of you; Create a false identity on GradsKey; Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications; Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present; Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym; Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person) or the company or other entity which you represent, as applicable;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Use or attempt to use others account, and, if you are a company, provide access to the Services through your account to any person who is not your employee or contractor; Harass, abuse or harm another person; Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services; Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services, prostitution or human trafficking. Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice; Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized); Copy or use the information, content or data on GradsKey in connection with a competitive service (as determined by us); Copy, modify or create derivative works of GradsKey, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by us);
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others. Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by us; Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases; Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work); Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner; Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others, including your employer); Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our or our affiliates’ intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation, using the word “GradsKey” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL; Use GradsKey invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof; Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by us without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited GradsKey trainer);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data; Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Member community conversation or forum (“Group”) or any other feature of the Services, without our prior written consent; Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on GradsKey, without our prior written consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service; Remove, cover or obscure any advertisements or proprietary notices included on the Services; Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from GradsKey without our prior written consent;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information; Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages; Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose; Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by us, such as our mobile applications and the Site; Override any security feature of the Services; or Hack, manipulate, interfere with the operation of, place an unreasonable load on, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
You agree that you will:
Treat other Members and other users of the Site with respect (i.e., be excellent to each other); Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements; Provide accurate and truthful information to us and keep it updated; Use your real name on your profile; and Use the Services in a professional manner.